Japanese construction company is looking for Logistics Officer (Cost Control) to work at their construction site in Khanh Hoa Province.
The Logistics Officer (Cost Control) is responsible for cost control for transportation to the project site and make an utmost effort to cooperate well with construction group by delivering materials as per plan so that construction group can execute construction work.
- Preparing cost report of transportation and inform Head Quarter of it.
- Making a payment to forwarders.
- Handling insurance matter applied to scope of logistics group.
- Monitoring and Coordination of the Shipping Schedule.
- Documents filling for billing invoice, customs clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, logistics or other related discipline required.
- Having previous logistics control at least three (3) years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Timeliness of delivery of services and reports.
- Accuracy of reports and records.
- Team based approach to work.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) skills and have high level computer skills.
- House rental allowance
- Additional salary for overtime work and work in holiday
- Home leave allowance
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.