We are looking for a General Affairs Manager who is in charge of managing and organizing office operations and procedures to make sure all the requirements are met and the communication in the corporate is smooth.
- Manage and control office expenses and budget procedures.
- Manage assets, office facilities, office maintenance to make sure that offices are in good conditions.
- Oversee the implementation of other office admin-related processes and policies.
- Supervise administrative works to ensure that all operations run smoothly.
- Coordinate with all functions and departments to ensure office operations, service, processes and procedures are driven smoothly and met the deadline.
- Build and maintain the relationship with government officials.
- Keep the good relationship with landlord / building board of management.
- At least 10 years of administration experience.
- Equivalent experience as GA/ Office/ Admin Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- High proficiency in English (both written and verbal communication).
- Have basic IT knowledge.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures and management software (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Positive thinking with challenges.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.