JAC is opening an attractive position from one of our valued clients in HCMC
The company is a leading software development outsourcing in Vietnam, it provides offshore service and has experience working with a wide range of customers and enterprise-oriented applications.
From 2015 till now, it has served clients from 12 countries, delivered over 200 projects. They are proficient with Web App, Mobile, Cloud Computing and Enterprise Solutions.
By joining the company, you have a chance to work with the most effective team, .NET technologies and enhance Fullstack (ReactJS, AngularJS, knockoutJS, NodeJS, Cloud) experience. Indeed. Scrum/Agile is applied to every team.
· Location: District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
· Working time: 9:00 AM – 18:00PM; Mon – Fri
· Career path: .NET Technical Architecture
· Design, document and implement technical solutions for various type/size systems, and fully aware the integration, maintenance and migration aspects
· To be the escalation point for technical issues of all technical issues in project.
· To provide software architecture design and ensure compliance with architecture design
· Set guidelines, review architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations
· Play a technical leader / software architect in projects directly and on daily basis.
· Communicating project technical issues and progress with clients and pro
· Support for presales activities (technical proposal and estimation)
· Perform trainings/seminars
· English: Advanced
· High-level of knowledge, master programming language resources, great knowledge of fundamental frameworks for .NET/.NET Core.
· Windows Azure
· Database security and performance tuning
· Architecture standards and solutions for technology platform, including reference architectures, integration models/architectures (Clean Architecture, Micro-services, DDD…).
· Architecture/Infrastructure Definition, Evaluation, Validation.
· Quality Assurance and Development & Testing (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing).
· Authorization and Authentication (OAuth, OpenID…)
· CI/CD, Refactoring, TDD, BDD...
· Non-Functional Requirements (e.g. Security, Performance, Scalability…). Be able to identify, treat, interpret, and come up with conclusions about the Non-Functional Requirements of a project.
· Nice to have experienc with crypto trading/crypto currency
· Working with latest technology software products
· Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
· Attractive Salary and Benefits
· Full social insurance payment
· Flexible working time
· Various training
· Big annual year-end party and Family Day every year, team building, charity, etc.
· Fitness & sports activities: football, table-soccer, badminton, yoga, etc.
· Free snack, noodles, and coffee in a pantry
· And much more, join us and let yourself get new challenges!
· Private Health Care Insurance
· Monthly Team Building Activities
· 2 rounds
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.