A large Japanese corporation in retail chain stores is looking for a Purchasing Manager .
· Engage with key stakeholders in the early stage of the sourcing process to ensure a complete alignment of objectives and expectations.
· Analyse inventory profile and differentiate the replenishment strategies according to the characteristics of the products being bought for the category in charge.
· Regular communicate with stakeholders to update on any changes and adjust the plan accordingly.
2. Strategic Sourcing & Category Management
· Cooperate with stakeholder and supplier to develop opportunties on alternative/new products and deliver cost saving target.
· Work with end-users to understand business requirements and constantly look for opportunities to rationalise products/ services across the business
· Document category historic spend and the total cost of ownership (TCO) for key category products and services to identify savings opportunities within assigned Sourcing category.
· Responsible for negotiation of best possible cost service guarantee and develop "win-win" strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
· Develop Service Level Agreements with contracted suppliers to promote an environment of continuous improvement and innovation.
· - Perform analysis (internal and external) for sub-category to come up with category report and well apply knowledge of category levers to propose initiatives for sourcing strategies
3. Contract Management
· Facilitate contract execution with key category suppliers to ensure that required terms and conditions are included and that contract termination dates are tracked and managed.
4. Supplier Management
· Monitor the supply base and continuously look for opportunities to rationalise the number of suppliers.
· Execute supplier management program with key suppliers including metrics, performance goals and improvement initiatives.
· Cooperate with Transactional team for proposed list for supplier evaluation.
· Review the results and propose action with low performance suppliers. Prepare back-up supplier within 03 months after evaluation result.
· Segment the suppliers into different groups based on their characteristics and identify strategies to manage relationship with those suppliers accordingly.
· Fluent in English.
· At least Bachelor’s degree.
· At least 10 years of working experiences in modern trade market and retail market.
· Manegement Skill.
· Working location: Ho Chi Minh.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.