Position: Project Engineer (Mechanical)
1. Job description:
- Project plan:
· Thermal power plant at Nha Trang
· In 2020: Base in Hanoi, the candidate must go to Nha Trang/Tokyo for business trip
· From 2021-2023: Working onsite in Nha Trang
- Support to get approval for the permit and license work;
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects;
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications;
- Interact daily with the owner to interpret his needs and requirements and represent him at construction site;
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Project Manager, Site Manager, Project Engineering Manager, Field Engineers and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support;
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions;
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management;
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems;
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends;
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with good engineering practice;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; and
- Carry out all duties as identified by Project Engineering Manager to ensure the engineering, procurement, fabrication and logistics work progresses smoothly and effectively during the life of the project;
- Fluent English and Vietnamese
- Proven working experience as a project engineer in the construction industry.
- A Bachelor's degree with seven (4) years' experience or a Master's degree with three (3) years' experience of science in mechanical engineering, construction management, or other related discipline required.
- Experience with large manufacturing facilities construction sites preferred.
- Ability to manage complexity and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards; preferably ASME.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary: 850 USD Gross (Negotiable more based on candidate experience)
- Bonus：once a year, equivalent to 1 month basic salary
- Additional salary for overtime work and work in holiday
- Accommodation in Nha Trang (after moving to Nha Trang)
- Home leave allowance (once a month, after moving to Nha Trang)
- Support for accommodation fee in Hanoi ( in case you need moving from another area)
Please send your CV to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org