Cau Giay, Hanoi
Internal Audit Manager
• Plan & perform audit works, and draft & set scope of works for audit programs.
• Identify audit methods, select sampling techniques to be used in auditing works.
• Give suggestions to internal audit staff and review if the scope of works is adequate and correct.
• Report progress and urgent issues of audit works such as fraud cases or misappropriation of the organization’s assets.
• Survey activities and audit assignments in order to improve the operation processes and the adequacy & efficiency of internal controls.
• Identify system controls that are significant to audit works.
• Checking the implementation of audit recommendation after the internal audit report was issued.
Role: With extensive financial knowledge, as the head of the board of auditors, strictly audit the company's financial system
• Over 35 years old
• Satisfies the requirements for the Chairman of the Audit & Supervisory Board as stipulated in the Corporate Law, such as possessing accountant qualification
• Has assumed office as Chairman of the Board of Corporate Auditors at a corporation (not required)
• 5-10 years Accounting / tax experience in school / education field (prefer), CPA certificate as required
• English required (Japanese language skills are desirable but not required)
• Experience in management level
• Salary: 2500 USD-3000 USD (Gross) + 1 month bonus
• Working hours from 08:00 to 17:00 (Mon-Fri)
• Location: Cau Giay