Our client in Shoe Foam Field is looking for Human Resources Manager. With main request as below :
· Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
· Develops and implements departmental budget.
· Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
· Develop compensation and benefits plans
· Integrate talent management processes included recruitment process, training, and development program
· Drive key HR processes on performance management program, employee engagement, rewards & recognition
· Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role
· Handle employee relations issues from the initial incident, undertake investigations, identify solutions, and follow through until completion
· Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Report to CM and work closely with other BOM members on any matters and issues that impact on business lines and departments.
· Lead in all annual company event
· Making Human Resource monthly/quarterly/yearly report to BOM included all human resource statistic number and labor productivity.
· Perform all other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related
· Experience in HR with over 7 – 10 years in which 5 -7 years in HR management
· Labor Law and employment equity regulations
· Effective HR administration and people management skills
· Exposure to payroll practices
· HR budgeting and cost control skills
· Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
· A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
· English communication skills, spoken and written
· Excellent relationship management skill.
· Personnel analyses skill.
· Department leadership
· Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
· Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
· Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
· Salary review