HR Manager position at a digital agency, requires solid human resource management experience, strong in talent management and excellent interpersonal skill.
HR Policy and Strategy
- Develop and implement annual HR strategies based on the overall business strategy.
- Build company policies and procedures. Ensure legal compliance throughout HR management process.
- Develop and continuously improve the efficiency of HR process.
Talent Acquisition and Management
- Cooperate with Finance Dept. and BOD to forecast staffing needs and budget plan.
- Solve recruitment issues, manage relationship with candidates and build a strong talent pool.
- Lead the employee onboarding process positively and comfortably to inspire new hire experience.
- Oversee the employee life cycle including onboarding, offboarding, payroll, office management, expat management, etc.
- Design and implement capability building programs and employee engagement activities throughout the year.
- Develop effective employee retention strategies to minimize turnover rate.
- Establish good relationships with employees and be a reliable advisor on a variety of people-related matters.
- Independently solve employee relationship matters with strong problem-solving skills and HR knowledge.
- Keep track of the pulse of the office by engaging with the employees on a regular basis to affirm an ongoing understanding of their thoughts, concerns, interests and important subjects.
- Provide change management to support business strategy delivery.
- Implement strategic changes to support shaping the organization for future growth.
- Lead the change management plan to successfully deploy global strategic organizational initiatives in local market.
- Develop and implement solutions on culture building.
Compensation and Benefit
- Lead and support all aspects of the performance management and appraisal process, train and/or advise managers and employees when needed.
- Oversee payroll and performance evaluation system.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of compensation and benefits plan and suggest improvements.
Administration and Office Management
- Oversee and responsible for maintaining and storing HR data.
- Supervise office operation and management.
- At least 10 years of experience in HR field.
- 5 years’ experience as HR Manager or similar role in global companies, especially e-commerce, digital or service sector.
- Bachelor’s degree required, having other HR qualifications will be an advantage.
- High proficiency in English (both written and verbal communication).
- Strong in talent management, employee relation and change management.
- Solid understanding of labor law and HR best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective employee retention strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal, motivation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership, emotional intelligence, people-focused and independent.
- Can work under high pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.