One of the largest ERP solution providers in the world.
- Responsible for designing and delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution for operations implementation projects.
- Meeting with customers and leading analysis of requirements.
- Creating document of requirements, business scenarios and key use cases.
- Leading configuration and presentation for key scenarios.
- Reviewing and validating that the design documents and solution artifacts meet customer’s requirements.
- Improving the artifacts as needed.
- Lead training and testing process.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- At least 7 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- At least 10 years of experience with ERP.
- At least 1 operations certification of Microsoft Dynamics AX/365.
- Understand at least 2 different key functional areas of the ERP solution.
- Good English communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Private health insurance program.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.