1. Years of Experience: At least 7 years or more work experience in a similar role
2. Minimum Educational Level: With a university degree in Mechanical or related fields
3. Job Title: Application Engineer (CAD/CAM/CAE Engineer)
4. Job Type: Full-time Permanent
5. Job Category: Application Engineer
6. Required Skill:
- English skill: Can read and write technical documentations in English fluently.
- Having good practical knowledge in all designing, machining and simulation domain. Experienced engineers who had spent years in CAD, CAM and CAE are preferred.
- Able to solve technical issues for CAD, CAM and CAE applications,
- Management skill and experience (at least 5-years),
- Proficient in least one of CAD/CAM/CAE software such as CATIA, CAM-TOOL, CADmeister, ABAQUS, ... and can study how to use CAD/CAM/CAE software from manual files,
- Ability work independently as well as in the Team environment with good analytical skill.
- Ability to lead the team for given task.
The experience working for foreign company, especially for Japanese Company will be advantages.
- Provide CAD/CAM/CAE based software such as CATIA (V5, 3DEXPERIENCE), CAMTOOL, MASTERCAM, CADMEISTER, ABAQUS... for customers. Give new technology proposal/solution for customer.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to customers using CAD/CAM/CAE software,
- Solving technical issues related CAD/CAM/CAE applications.
- Provide training CAD/CAM/CAE software for customer,
- Support and help Assistant AE Manager,
- Work cooperation with Sales and System Engineer teams,
- Further details will be discussed in the interview (English and Vietnamese shall be used at the interview),
- Basic salary: From USD 1,000(Gross)/month, depending on career and capability,
- During probation period (first 2-month), 85% of basic salary shall be paid,
- Allowances: as company policy (telephone, transit, business trip, …),
- Bonus: shall be paid at the end of each year, depending on company revenue and staff performance,
- Raising salary: yearly, Appropriate evaluation and career plan are prepared,
- Training policy: training courses due to the work demand,
- Labor contract, insurance and annual leave are based on Vietnamese law