The company in Viet Nam provides entertainment, especially making and designing games (eg. Legion war, Dark summoner).
They hold some events for releasing a new game.
They cherish people's happiness and work as professionals.
HQ is providing business on entertainment, lifestyle support, and EC business.
One of the largest game companies in Japan, you will have the opportunity to be sent to study in Japan and develop your skills.
As one of the leading companies in the mobile game industry in Japan, we believe company will grow rapidly in Vietnam. This will be your opportunity to contribute to us and earn an admirable salary.
· Location: District 1
· Working time: 8:00 AM – 17:00PM; Mon - Fri
- Create motions
- Motions the characters
- Create effects (Skill effect, weather, ...).
- Create game cutscene base on storyboard
- Have 3 years of experience with game 3D animation
- Experience with Consumer Social Games
- Sofware: 3Ds Max, Maya, Softimage (modelling, 3D rigging)
Nice to have:
- Proficient in MAYA
- Experience in Low and High Poly designs
- Experienced in developing Procedural Modeling
- Experience in designing models based on different contexts and tastes
- Experience in performing motion
- Experience in editing storyboards, cutscenes and designing Battle effects
- Experience in designing Particle Effects
- Experience in designing scripts and trailers using Mel and Python
- Experienced in using Unity and Unreal Engine
- Bonus on Tet holiday and other holidays
- Clear Career path.
- Health insurance and social insurance under the Vietnamese Government’s law
- Company trip, team building.
- Have the opportunity to take challenges, training, success in the dynamic and professional working environment.
- 1st: an interview with HR and the section leader.
- 2nd: HR and the CEO *The CEO is in JPN and will join by Skype.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.