JAC is opening a very interesting position from one of our valued clients in HCM
The company is established in 2005 and positioning themselves in as a gate holder of every product. They are providing services which can ensure the software is seamless and high qualify for ready-to-launch. By focusing on a niche market, they are recognized and accepted by various clients in different industries such as Finance, Logistic, ERO, E-Commerce, Web Services and Web Applications, Games and so on
We are seeking Test Design position to join their professional team. By joining the company, you would see the whole world in Testing. You could gain and learn, even enhance your experience in different projects
Location: District 1, HCMC
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00 Am - 5:00 PM (Fixed)
· Work with Japanese customers on requirements and collaborate with the team to provide sound solutions as well as a reasonable estimation for the requirements.
· Create the project proposal & plans, monitor and tracking the project to ensure that everything runs well as the plans.
· Suggest customers about the solutions as well as service so that company can expand the business with customers.
· Work alongside other engineers in teams to promote technology and ensure consistency in accordance with industry best practices.
· Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
· Japanese Language Proficiency (N2 level equivalent or higher).
· Have at least 3 years of experience in a Project manager position.
· Have experience in applying Waterfall and Agile in project management.
· Have strong knowledge in making the estimation, project proposal, and project plans.
· Have strong skills in proposing and negotiating with customers.
· Have experience in web development and proficiency in a programming language such as PHP or Java.
· Adequate Level of English.
· 13th month salary.
· Performance review and adjust salary twice a year.
· Quarterly and Yearly Awards for excellent employees.
· Payment for up to 6 unused annual leave days.
· Annual Health Check-up.
· Heath Care Insurance (PVI care).
· Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance).
· 11 public holidays, 12 annual leave days based on Vietnam Government regulations. 6 additional holidays based on Japanese calendar. 3-year-employee has 1 more annual leave day.
· Opportunity to work in Japan.
· Company Team Building Trip every year.
· Company sponsored activities such as sports,dining/drinking.
· Clear career path for career growth.
INTERVIEW PROCCESS: 2 rounds
· 1st round: Tech lead and HR
· 2nd round: CEO
Apply online or contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.