** Job requirements:
- Currently living and working in Hai Phong
- Graduated College or higher
- Working experience related to store management, children's play area management
- Have knowledge / skills about event management, group management, customer care
- Can work shifts, weekends and holidays, New Year
- Can go for business trip to Hai Phong and Ho chi minh city
- Can communicate in English or Japanese (basic)
- Being active, eager to learn new things
** Job description:
- Receiving and transmitting information between office and store.
- Actively find and expand the customer network for the store (contact the school, English language center, etc.)
- Assisting Sales team to develop and implement marketing plan and approved promotions to the store.
- Develop plans and propose solutions to achieve business goals for the store in charge
- Manage store operation, asset management, goods, and security, etc.
- Be responsible for carrying out work related to the opening of new branches in the area under management.
- Ensuring the store complies with the process of revenue and cash management
- Receive and manage sales reports of stores.
Human Resource Management:
- Support recruiting, developing and training employees for stores
- Collaborate with Sales and Human Resources department to develop training programs for store managers & employees.
- Track the amount of goods, inventory, maintenance of assets / equipment and machinery monthly.
- And other related job from Sales Manager
- Salary rank: 10 to 15mil VND
- Opportunities for career promotion
- 13th month salary + award bonus
- Full Insurance, health care, company trips, transportation fee
- 2 days off/ week and 1 annual leave/ month
** Working hours: 5 days/ week (8.5 hours/day)
** Working place: Long Bien, Hanoi
- This position will be in charge of supervise 3 stores of Long Bien (Hanoi); Ha Dong (Hanoi); Hai Phong
** Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms.Duong)