NEW SET UP JAPANESE COMPANY
Location: Cau Giay, Hanoi
Position: Site Manager
• Budgeting: prepare, report and get approval before implementation.
• Organization: well organize and control all necessary resources (manpower, machinery & equipment, materials, subcontractor, outsourcing etc.) as bases for implementing projects.
• Scheduling: prepare schedule, milestones, catch up plan, speed up plan… to ensure the final completion schedule meet the contract condition with client or sooner.
• Quality and procurement: prepare and control all procedures, work scopes to meet contract requirements and legal requirements.
• Implementation: control day to day activities to ensure all scopes of work to be performed as contract
• Proven working experience in construction management;
• Having at least 7 years of working experience in construction field (Bridge-Road)
• Expert knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods, regulations and quality standards of Vietnam and international standards;
• Competent in conflict and risks management;
• Leadership and human resources management skills;
• Excellent time and project management skills;
• Fluently in English
• BS Degree in Construction Management (Bridge-Road) or equivalent.
Salary and Benefits
· Salary: up to 1500 USD gross
· Working from Monday to Saturday
· Salary review: once/year
· Salary for 13th month
· Social, health, unemployment according to Labor Law
SEND YOUR CV IN WORD FILE TO: firstname.lastname@example.org