1. Job description
Procurement engineer of Procurement Team, with responsibilities of:
· Prepare request for quotation to Vendor/ Supplier
· Prepare Purchased Order to Vendor/ Supplier
· Negotiation with Vendor/ Supplier for good price
· Expediting Vendor/ Supplier
· Proceed payment to Vendor/ Supplier
· Looking for new Vendor/ Supplier
· Budget control
· Transportation and logistics control for equipment and materials that were purchased for the projects
· Performed related work as required
2. Job requirements:
· Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer
· Experience in procurement work (such as understand Inco-term 2000, negotiation skill)
· Good English communication skills, TOEIC score is 750 as minimum
· Second degree of Economic or Business Administration is an advantage
· Familiar with procurement of construction materials/Electrical/Mechanical equipment, etc.
· Expected to be able to make day-to-day purchasing decisions to recognize and analyze as they occur, and to resolve them in a timely fashion.
· Have the ability to negotiate with vendors, staff and Clients on matters affecting their assigned responsibilities.
· Good competence in MS Office skills
· Good English communication
· Have intention of long-term commitment with the company
· Proactive and high responsible