- Perform specialized and accurate application of flavour samples for submission to customers within a set time frame.
- Perform application of flavours according to prescribed procedures and improve/modify on the procedures where necessary.
- Perform test and application of flavours for evaluation.
- Ensure that waste materials are disposed safely.
- Maintain and track stock level of laboratory supplies such as glass bottles, raw materials etc.
- Operate, maintain, calibrate and sterilize laboratory equipment and work areas.
- Ensure raw materials are stored at correct temperature to ensure quality and safety.
- Preparation of raw materials and samples for sensory testing and evaluation by Flavourist.
- Selection of flavour samples from the shelves to make application samples for submission to customers.
- Perform standard laboratory tests according to prescribed procedures and recording of test results.
- Maintain and ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- To carry out any additional job related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Implement and conforms to all established environmental management system.
- Support the implemented environmental management system.
- Comply with all applicable procedures and legal and other requirements.
- Comply with Group’s Charter of Corporate Behaviour and Code of Conduct accordance to the Employee Handbook.
- Degree in Chemical (preferably in Food Technology) or equivalent in years of similar experience.
Basic sensory skills.
Basic laboratory procedures and methodology.
- 6 years or above of compounding experience in a similar industry is preferred.