• To assist Department Head/ Manager to plan, execute with the interest to build a better customer relationships and acquisition of new customers.
• To liaise with Head Office & other branches to develop customer’s M&A activities, advisory activities; industry research.
• To organize and search a prospective customer list for both new invested & exiting Japanese customer; create relationship with them & explore business opportunity.
• To manage customer portfolio to build a profitable relationships with customers, to deepen and broaden account relationships with the objective to generate revenue and maximize the bank benefit.
• Enhance a closer communication between branches for better cooperation and close regional and local relationship with customers group.
• To closely update HOP & local regulation for a professional advice and to
deliver the best of banking products and services.
• Other tasks as assigned by Deputy GM, Department Head and Line Manager.
• University Degree or above in Administration, Business, Economics, etc
• Passion in Customer Service & Consultancy, Sales
• Fluent Japanese for both writing and speaking
• Good command in English
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive; careful; responsible ; supportive & team-work
• Willingness to learn and work
• High adaptability for change and capability of multiple task handling.
• Experience in dealing with customers is an advantage.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.