JAC's customers is operates business in the field of BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) looking for Regional HRM position work in Ho Chi Minh.
In this critical Regional HR role, you will report to the CEO and Board of Directors, be in charge of the best outcome of HR metrics and deliverables across Vietnam (HQ), Indonesia and Thailand.
· Actively work with business leaders and colleagues to gain insight and knowledge.
· Develop and implement people and culture actions and plans for sustainable results.
· Provide HR functional leadership as a member of the leadership teams, ensure planning and actions to support organizational, business and people strategies.
· Work with business leaders to drive engagement and change in culture in local market aligning with global framework.
· Collaborate with leaders, regional CEO and country head to develop strategies and plans to establish and enhance leadership and organizational capability and capacity.
· Lead the manpower planning, resourcing and operations of agreed HR strategies and plans; accountable for managing the delivery of HR quality for all countries in cordination of local HR heads.
· Act as HR focal point for the planning and coordination of major change initiatives within the assigned territory.
· Collaborate internally and externally to identify HR opportunities and trends that can improve organizational capability and capacity.
· Strong business acumen with a track record translating business strategy to operational delivery.
· Strong evidence of both strategic and hands-on HR professional.
· Experience in the application of change management, organization design and talent & performance Management.
· Ability to collaborate with business leaders to successfully develop and implement people, culture and change programs.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively coach leaders, build relationships and leverage resources within the function and across the organization.
· Strong problem solving, facilitation and analytical skills.
· Have a good command of English, both verbal and written. (Business level)
· Working time: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Monday to Friday
· Salary: Competitive salary package, 100% salary in 02 probation months;
· Paid nearly full salary for social insurance;
· Premium health issuance;
· Review for increasing salary once or twice a year for outstanding performance;
· Give bonus on KPIs in per year end;
· Work in young, dynamic & professional environment.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.