The company in Viet Nam provides entertainment, especially making and designing games (eg. Legion war, Dark summoner).
They hold some events for releasing a new game.
They cherish people's happiness and work as professionals.
HQ is providing business on entertainment, lifestyle support, and EC business.
One of the largest game companies in Japan, you will have the opportunity to be sent to study in Japan and develop your skills.
As one of the leading companies in the mobile game industry in Japan, we believe company will grow rapidly in Vietnam. This will be your opportunity to contribute to us and earn an admirable salary.
· Location: District 1
· Working time: 8:00 AM – 17:00PM; Mon - Fri
· Develop mobile Game apps that are stable to provide a user-friendly experience.
· Develop new, while ensuring the operation of existing features for the company's projects.
· Update knowledge about new technologies to apply to work.
· Have more than 2 years of experience
· Design, program the App using Web languages such as Java, PHP, have operational and maintenance experience.
Nice to have:
· Experienced in building Web Server structures, DB servers on Linux.
· Have extensive programming experience in multiple languages, in addition to PHP.
· Experience in designing and programming server-side games.
· Experience using GCP, AWS.
· Design, develop and operate services with large-scale access.
· Used to operate DB server on MySQL.
· Bonus on Tet holiday and other holidays.
· Clear Career path.
· Health insurance and social insurance under the Vietnamese Government’s law.
· Company trip, team building.
· Have the opportunity to take challenges, training, success in the dynamic and professional working environment.
1st: an interview with HR and the section leader.
2nd: HR and the CEO *The CEO is in JPN and will join by Skype.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.