Japanese company specializing in construction is recruiting positions: 3D BIM Engineer - Make modeling for "MEP" and cost accounting for client.
• Cost management Process in Building and Factory Projects
• Using Revit in creating Family/Template to manage and extract information related to Quantity Take off.
• Take off quantity manually based on Drawings and using Revit/Cubicost software.
• Combine disciplines and Clash detection using Navisworks, extract clash reports.
• Integration and data management for interoperability across software applications.
• Execution of Revit modeling and drawing output in compliance with BIM Protocol and agreed standards.
• Coordinate hand over of model and data at agreed project milestones.
• Training of junior modelers.
• Can independence meeting with consultant, Client and Subcontractor.
- Having more than 3 years of experience of using Revit for MEP
- Having more than 1 years of experience for cost accounting for the project that based on the Model
- English: Intermediate level
- Sofware: Revit MEP, Autocad, Naviswork.
- Language: English or Japanese more than N3
• Best Candidate
- Experience; for 4 years or more in BIM for MEP
- Educational Backgrounds: Mechanical or Industrial Electrical
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.