[ Working location: Homebased - Hanoi ]
1. Mechanical installation and commissioning of corrugated machines include steam piping assembling & supervising.
2. Troubleshooting and maintenance corrugated machines at customer site.
3. Start-up the machines, training customer regarding operation, maintenance, and spare parts knowledge.
4. Advising / recommendation on spare parts, maintenance, and other service products to customer.
5. Installation, commissioning, and service for BDS machines.
6. Support internal staff on service daily business, such as spare parts issue, machine problem advice, upgrade and so on.
7. Prepare reports according to department regulations.
8. Maintain relationship with customer.
9. Other duty and tasks work assigned by supervisor
Mechanical engineering background, bachelor, or diploma degree.
2-3 years field experience of maintenance/troubleshooting to heavy duty machines.
Be ready to travel frequently.
Read and understand mechanical drawings and plant layouts, basic skills in pneumatic / hydraulic system-operations.
Be able to work under pressure, committed, dedicated and conscientious.
Good communication skills.
Good English spoken and written.
Good Chinese is a big plus
Open mind and teamwork