Well-known Japanese construction corporation is actively looking for Mechanical QC Manager to work at their construction site in Khanh Hoa Province.
The QC Manager ensures inspection is carried out for the intermediate to make sure it has been erected /installed /mounted /welded in accordance with the approved monitoring processes and inspection measures in compliance with the approved standards and meets expectations.
- Establish and maintain the quality control functions /activities of the project, including quality control inspection schedules and the collection system of quality records.
- Ensure the witness is implemented on schedule in accordance with the relevant ITP.
- Support Construction Manager for all the quality matters.
- Assess the implementation of the quality plan and quality control plans on the site including that of the erection contractor.
- Manage inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required quality records.
- Evaluate the qualifications of welders and non-destructive test (NDT) technicians regarding the activities assigned.
- Support and participate to all the external QC audits and take a lead of the internal QC audit.
- Supervise the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Manage the welding & NDT qualification activities.
- Monitor welding activities proceed on schedule without outstanding defect rate while complying with WPS and take corrective action in case any problems arise on the welding work.
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project.
- Attend internal /external quality management meetings.
- Control, collect and compile all achieved documentations necessary for handover to the owner and /or company internal record to upon the completion of the project.
- Ensure all QC engineers /inspectors are working in compliance with the project HSE manner.
- Evaluate and motivate QC engineers/inspectors working under QC Manager.
- Undertake other duties as required.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or an associate degree in mechanical engineering.
- Have from 10 years of experience in QA/QC, with minimum five (5) years in the same position in managing large value projects.
- Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents and project specifications.
- Coordinate test pack preparation and final handover documentation activities to ensure smooth handover.
- Conduct and organize quality management system and HSE internal/external audit and ensure close out of all inspection and audit non-conformities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven leadership skills in developing a construction team.
- Fluent in English skills
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.