Foreign company is looking for Legal Manager position to be responsible for all aspects of Corporate Legal and Compliance.
- Support business and project development, project construction, project operation, and organization management.
- Ensure all corporate documents, licenses are renewed, upgraded on time, valid at all time, in line with constantly changing legal policy and business models.
- Conduct a legal due diligence, negotiating, executing, and performing contracts.
- Manage and advise project-related contractual issues and draft contracts in cooperation with Legal Departments and external legal counsels.
- Support company’s decision-making based on the internal regulations and guidelines.
- Analyse all relevant issues; evaluate all claims; particularize matters to be submitted for agreement.
- Manage the relationship with legal teams of external counterparties and legal counsels.
- Graduate from Law University, qualified lawyer is an advantage
- Having minimum 5 years of experiences as a lawyer in law-firm(s) or in-house counsel, experiences in construction, energy is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of commercial contracts; corporate matters; M&A.
- At least 1 years of experience of the project financing in the construction, energy sector or the law office in Vietnam
- Fluent in English, both in writing and communicating.
- Good computer skills in MS office.
- Ability to identify legal risks and explain them internally and to the related parties.
- Innovative and creative approach to problem solving
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.