- Appraisal of the company's budget plan.
- Check and supervise the implementation of budget plans and financial plans.
- Track and control the cash flow of the Company.
- Analyze, evaluate and propose opinions on the financial position of the Company, revenue, expenses and profits.
- Analyzing and assessing financial risks in the Company's operations.
- Control compliance with processes and regulations (decentralized financial management system, ...) related to financial activities.
- Participate in auditing financial statements of the Company.
- Participate in building risk identification system, financial risk measurement tools, including: market risk, credit risk and liquidity risk.
- Track, supervise and report on the implementation of financial corrective recommendations.
- Participate in other activities of the department as assigned by the Head of the Division.
- Training, training financial skills and expertise when required.
- Requesting the relevant Departments to support or comply with the relevant regulations or work.
- Record and report to the Head of Department any violation of the regulations of the Company and the Department.
- Proposing to participate in training programs to improve professional skills.
- Graduated from University or higher, majoring in Accounting, Finance, Auditing.
- Mastering and understanding policies on Finance - Accounting - Tax
- Know and use well accounting software.
- Honesty and creditworthiness.
- Create a working environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in equivalent positions in enterprises or auditing of financial statements.
- English: Business level
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.