JAC is opening an attractive position from one of our valued clients in HCMC
The Group is the second largest information technology and telecommunications group in Vietnam. Established in 90s, it has affirmed its position in Vietnam’s market and many countries around the
world through its main business activities in 3 blocks: Technology & Solution, Global Business, Telecommunications.
There are 4 main groups:
· Infrastructure Solution
· Infrastructure Services
· IT Solutions
· FSI & ENT Solutions
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Working time: 9AM – 6PM; Mon - Fri
· Running the entire business, ensuring the achievements of the company's orientation, objectives and business strategies
· Establishing and implementing marketing plans, business plans for products and services for the whole company
· Building business models, establishing operating models and organizational structures of business blocks
· Develop your company's short, medium and long-term business strategy. Support business planning and business plan review, Setting and assign objectives and targets to business blocks
· Supporting the implementation of business activities for business sectors such as: market development, customer search, partnerships and customers, etc.
· Organizing the establishment of human resources for business activities including activities to directly support training, recruitment, rotation, appointment, etc.
· Check and monitor the results of implementation of the objectives and plans of the department and promptly adjust the plan objectives to suit the actual requirements
· Take primary responsibility for establishing orientation and building a system of processes and regulations on work related to business activities. Regularly organize the evaluation and improvement of the system of processes and regulations related to business activities
· Review, evaluate and report periodically or at the request of the General Director and the Board of Directors of the Group
· Directing the implementation and directly working as lecturers in a number of training programs to improve the capacity of sales staff
· University/ Graduate degree in Business Administration /Information Technology or equivalents. Specialized knowledge of Business Administration /Information Technology/understanding of IT customer market
· Have 5 years of experience in IT business (system integration is an advantage); Experience in building and successfully implementing strategies
· Experience in Building vision, company strategy orientation and building business strategy
· To be discussed
· 2 rounds
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.