The company in Viet Nam provides entertainment, especially making and designing games (eg. Legion war, Dark summoner).
They hold some events for releasing a new game.
They cherish people's happiness and work as professionals.
HQ is providing business on entertainment, lifestyle support, and EC business.
One of the largest game companies in Japan, you will have the opportunity to be sent to study in Japan and develop your skills.
As one of the leading companies in the mobile game industry in Japan, we believe company will grow rapidly in Vietnam. This will be your opportunity to contribute to us and earn an admirable salary.
· Location: District 1
· Working time: 8:00 AM – 17:00PM; Mon - Fri
· Design in-Game features, maintain, and operate game development.
· Track Game development indicators and develop quality-enhancing strategies for players.
· Develop planned Game ideas, design events in The Game, increase project revenue.
· KPI Analysis
· Mechanic Design, Feature Design, Event Design
· Have more than 2 years of experience
· Have an overview of the Game market in general as well as grasp the needs and aspirations of gamers.
· Have good communication and presentation ability.
· Ability to organize work, solve sensitive problems to find optimal solutions to ensure deadlines with limited time.
· Ability to adapt quickly to the business.
Nice to have:
· Passion, likes, play, and research on Games.
· Experienced in game production planning.
· Ability to read and analyze metrics.
· Ability to make comments based on logical reasoning.
· Have knowledge or experience in game programming.
· Bonus on Tet holiday and other holidays.
· Clear Career path.
· Health insurance and social insurance under the Vietnamese Government’s law.
· Company trip, team building.
· Have the opportunity to take challenges, training, success in the dynamic and professional working environment.
1st: an interview with HR and the section leader.
2nd: HR and the CEO *The CEO is in JPN and will join by Skype.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.