The company's history and legacy started in 2016, as a subsidiary company of the Group in Japan. The company works to create valuable mobile content as well as services delivered through means of application and web for Japan market. With the original members of 20 people, they grow their members up to more than 100 bright talents and continue to grow more.
They are specialized in creating smart mobile content and services that transform and transcend customers' life. We design and develop our products using agile methods bringing the best deliverable results to the table in the shortest amount of time. The company stands for an attitude: seeking a balance in excellence, pragmatism and convenience for customers.
· Location: Tan Binh, HCM City
· Working time: 8:30 AM – 17:30 PM Mon – Fri
· Career path: Senior
- Plan, organize and develop user-facing features for the components in our dynamic ads platform
- Write and optimize client-side code of the web applications, create a fast application with good UI/UX
- Work with other members to develop and integrate new features including other third-party systems and plugins into our platform
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation and incorporation
- Communicate with our business and product heads to understand clients’ requirements
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Experience in backend technology of Python (Django)
- Experience with Web Front-end (HTML/CSS/JS), VueJS or ReactJS or Nuxtjs Experience in database programming or design skills, including relational database skills (SQL, etc.) and non-relational database skills (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.).
- Clear code and testing skills (Unit Test, Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Automation Regression Test)
- Experience with RESTful API
- Knowledge about Programming Principles, Design Pattern, etc;
A PLUS FOR YOU:
- Experience in cloud architecture/infrastructure, especially on GCP (Lambda, Firebase, CloudFunc)
- Experience with Docker; CI/CD
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment; Kanban Board - Scrum (PO, SM, Dev)
- Working with latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Full social insurance payment
- Flexible working time
- Various training
- Big annual year-end party and Family Day every year, team building, charity, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, table-soccer, badminton, yoga, etc.
- Free snack, noodles, and coffee in a pantry
- And much more, join us and let yourself get new challenges!
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Monthly Team Building Activities
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.