JAC is opening an attractive position from one of our valued clients in HCMC
The company is a leading software development outsourcing in Vietnam, it provides offshore service and has experience working with a wide range of customers and enterprise-oriented applications.
From 2015 till now, it has served clients from 12 countries, delivered over 200 projects. They are proficient with Web App, Mobile, Cloud Computing and Enterprise Solutions.
By joining the company, you have a chance to work with the most effective team, .NET technologies and enhance Fullstack (ReactJS, AngularJS, knockoutJS, NodeJS, Cloud) experience. Indeed. Scrum/Agile is applied to every team.
· Location: District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
· Working time: 9:00 AM – 18:00PM; Mon – Fri
· Career path: .NET Fullstack / Leader
You will join a team that develops an online booking system from Netherlands client. The system allows users to publish their schedule’s availabilities and open for appointments. The system shall be integrated with the internal system which provide All-in-one application for the ease of management and increate the productivities. It is also consisting of Client Coaching and Client Management systems.
· At least 3++ years of experience with
o Backend Development:
§ Must have: ASP.NET C# MVC, Entity Framework, SQL
§ Nice to have: ASP.NET C# Web Forms, DotNet Core
o FrondEnd Development:
§ Must have: HTML/CSS, Typescript, Kendo-UI
§ Nice to have: Knockout 3, Angular 6
· English communication is required
· Working with latest technology software products
· Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
· Attractive Salary and Benefits
· Full social insurance payment
· Flexible working time
· Various training
· Big annual year-end party and Family Day every year, team building, charity, etc.
· Fitness & sports activities: football, table-soccer, badminton, yoga, etc.
· Free snack, noodles, and coffee in a pantry
· And much more, join us and let yourself get new challenges!
· Private Health Care Insurance
· Monthly Team Building Activities
· 1-2 rounds
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.