One of the largest ERP solution providers in the world.
- Leading and managing ERP Project.
- Being the person in charge of project budget, project scope and delivery deadline.
- Discussing and negotiating with the clients’ stakeholders and shareholders.
- Reporting to the client weekly.
- Running a team of Consultants.
- Authorizing a new project and defining its scope.
- Developing project management plan and scheduling project activities.
- Accomplishing the project objectives under the project scope statement.
- Comparing actual performance with planned performance, analyzing differencies and assessing trends to effect process.
- Keeping the delivery on time and timely reminding client team and internal team.
- Formally terminating a project and transferring to operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 5 years of experience with ERP system.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX project management experience is required.
- Great communication skills.
- Having significant experience in communicating with stakeholders and shareholders of large corporations.
- PMP Certification and ERP Certification is a plus.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Private health insurance program.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.