A Japanese Owner is looking for Construction & Maintenance Manager who is responsible for supervising store construction and maintenance store’s equipment.
· Supervise the store construction & maintenance project to make sure the highest quality meet deadline.
· Supervise the performance of the Contractors/ Suppliers and reviews contract plans and specifications for compliance with appropriate project requirements.
· Co-ordinate with the internal departments involved in the planning, design, and construction process.
· Develops and maintains facility (M&E system, refrigeration/freezing equipment, etc.), project budgets.
· Suggest the recommendation of store construction & maintenance project to the Management for selection.
· Support the fields of research work (collecting the latest information about laws, statistics, business environment, etc. in Vietnam, creating materials).
· Major in Civil/M&E Engineering.
· 7 years' experience in Store/Shophouse construction.
· English communication.
· AutoCad design, MS Office.
· Have knowledge about M&E system, refrigeration/freezing equipment, etc.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.