JAC is opening an attractive position from one of our valued clients in HCMC
The company is a leading software development outsourcing in Vietnam, it provides offshore service and has experience working with a wide range of customers and enterprise-oriented applications.
From 2015 till now, it has served clients from 12 countries, delivered over 200 projects. They are proficient with Web App, Mobile, Cloud Computing and Enterprise Solutions.
By joining the company, you have a chance to work with the most effective team, .NET technologies and enhance Fullstack (ReactJS, AngularJS, knockoutJS, NodeJS, Cloud) experience. Indeed. Scrum/Agile is applied to every team.
· Location: District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
· Working time: 9:00 AM – 18:00PM; Mon – Fri
· Career path: C# Technical Leader
You will join a team that develops an online booking system from Netherlands client. The system allows users to publish their schedule’s availabilities and open for appointments. The system shall be integrated with the internal system which provide All-in-one application for the ease of management and increate the productivities. It is also consisting of Client Coaching and Client Management systems.
· 5+ years background in product development (.NET C#) and min 2 years in leader positions
· Strong experience ASP.NET MVC frameworks
· Experience in mobile interaction with social networks (a plus)
· Able to make technical decisions and solve problems
· Able to make plans (for short and long terms)
· Able to manage and config servers
· Able to manage/lead team size up to 10
· Setting KPIs for team’s performance
· Code reviewing
· Good at presentation and reporting
· Advanced in English communication documentation
· Experience with high-performance and/or parallel computing is preferred
· Knowledge of Windows Azure strongly preferred
· Working with latest technology software products
· Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
· Attractive Salary and Benefits
· Full social insurance payment
· Flexible working time
· Various training
· Big annual year-end party and Family Day every year, team building, charity, etc.
· Fitness & sports activities: football, table-soccer, badminton, yoga, etc.
· Free snack, noodles, and coffee in a pantry
· And much more, join us and let yourself get new challenges!
· Private Health Care Insurance
· Monthly Team Building Activities
· 2 rounds
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.