One of the most reputable consulting firms from Japan is now looking for a Business Process Consultant. They provide business process consulting service regarding sales management, supply-chain management, production management, logistics, distribution, finance and accounting management in manufacturing, retail, service and other industries.
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.).
- Analyze and interpret facts to identify weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes.
- Understand critical issues of the client’s business process and create a counterproposal to improve its management and operation.
- Deliver and work as a project member and create key deliverables (e.g. Assessment Documents, Business Process Flow, Business Requirement Definition, Fit&Gap analysis with a certain application function).
- Propose appropriate measures to fill gaps using IT or non-IT solution.
- Negotiate and facilitate key discussions in both Vietnamese and English.
- Work closely with project managers to deliver appropriate consulting services for clients.
- Support pre-sales and a proposal for project opportunities.
- Support managers for recruiting new employees, finding alliance partners in Vietnam, and reporting to the Headquarter.
- University degree.
- Language skills: English (business proficiency level).
- 5+ years of consulting experience working for a consulting firm or similar work experience.
- High competency skills (logical thinking, negotiation, team leadership).
- Experience of problem-solving experience with deliverables.
- High documentation and presentation skills using MS PowerPoint Documents and MS Excel.
- Strong motivation to build up a career in the business consulting field.
- Outstanding communication skills, especially interviewing clients, facilitating meetings, coordinating clients with other stakeholders.
- Work experience in one or more consulting projects as a project manager or a project member.
- Skills to build key consulting deliverables.
- Deep understanding of business operations in a manufacturing company.
- Basic understanding of enterprise applications (ERP, PLM, MES, Business intelligence, etc.).
- Self-motivated to become a leading consultant in the market and an ability to work and motivate others to start up business consulting practice.
- Nice to have experience of ERP implementation, PLM/MES implementation.
- Experience of designing business process and system requirements is preferable.
- Experience of project management of consulting project or PMO experience is an advantage.
- Acquire or improve consulting skills by working with and direct report to 20+years experienced business consultants from Japan.
- Improve skills to create proposals which are well organized, to the point and satisfying clients.
- Improve coordinating skills by supporting communication between different stakeholders.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.