The company is looking for new members who are passionate about technology, creative in solving problems, and desire to develop the best products for the end users.
Location: Dien Bien Phu, District 1
Working time: Mon-Fri, from 9:00 AM
Career path: BrSe
Report Line: Manager
Communicate with Japanese clients on all project-related matters.
Analyze, clarify and transfer client’s requests and requirements to project team members.
Verify and develop design documents.
Develop and perform test cases to verify deliverable.
Control all inbound and outbound project’s materials.
Manage team and support Japanese manager to monitor and control projects.
Support general tasks, etc.
· Japanese language skill: N2 level
· Have experience working in Japanese IT company, understand Japanese working culture.
· More than 2 years of experience as a BrSE.
· Have experience or knowledge about technologies
· Have experience working with web application projects for Japan market.
· Have personality careful, meticulous, thoughtful, and diligent.
· English (reading and writing skill).
· Good at Q&A and project requirement analysis skills.
· Well-organized, creative and capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
[Good to have]
· High responsibility and teamwork spirit.
· Ability to Work Independently as well as part of a team.
· Can support other jobs.
· Have knowledge and skills about excel google sheets formulas.
· Strong desire to support building a high-quality product.
· Can team work
· Have motivation to improve yourself
· Can think and act by yourself
· Can challenge
· Can make good relationship with internal and external
· Working with Japanese experts can help you improve your ability to work
· International, challenging, and friendly working environment
· Salary for 13th month
· Full of social welfare under Vietnamese Labor Law (Insurance, annual leave, ...)
· Annual travel and team building activities
· 12 annual leave days and 3 paid summer holidays
Interview processes: 2 rounds
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.