JAC is opening an interesting position in Da Nang city.
The client is one of the biggest Groups in The Philippines which has the mean office in Makati. The company is serving on business process outsourcing (BPO) to customers to provide seamless and maximum productivity.
Follow the growth and customers’ demands, they had established the Development Office in Da Nang city where they are covering a portion of business in Livescore, Espn and Online Games.
Location: Da Nang city
Career Path: Professional Artist Design
Report line: Line manager (Product Manager)
· Building web and mobile game project ideas and designs including:
- Design, character creation, environment, items for the game
- UI/UX design for mobile games and websites.
- Design banners, theme events for websites.
- Perform other design work as required.
· Make effects and animations for the game.
· Join the team to build image designs for the company's website projects.
· Together with the team to analyze, learn documents, give appropriate Art-style.
· 3 years of experience designing 2D Games graphics.
· Know how to use WACOM.
· Know how to use Photoshop, Illustrator graphics software, know how to make animation with Spine, After Effect, ...
· Ability to be creative, grasp different Art Styles, flexible. Knowledge of composition, color.
· Skilled at searching for references.
· Income package:
o Salary + Bonus Project
o 13+ Bonus at the end of year 14, 15 (optional)
· Opportunities to develop Opportunities for development and learning in an environment with 70% senior-level teams.
· Working culture values: Solidarity – Enthusiasm – Sharing.
· Other benefits:
o Remote candidates are supported by the Company to rent apartments/ houses.
o Flexible working time, no timed.
o The company has sports and entertainment activities such as football, table football, regular games,...
o Organize Team building twice a month, and hang out every year.
o Serve tea, coffee, cake comfortably,..
o Insurance and leave as prescribed
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.