A Japanese – Vietnamese real estate joint venture looking for an Architect Manager with significant experience in high-rise building, condominium, commercial and/or mix-used building projects.
- Lead and advise Architect Staff.
- Instruct and coordinate with design company, design consultant.
- Check the design from consultant to make sure they comply with regulation and company standard.
- Manage project design and schedule.
- Prepare administrative application documentation.
- Follow specification changes during construction.
- Study related regulations and apply to the project.
- Ensure to meet deadline and quality standard.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in design/construction company.
- Experience with high-rise building projects (residential, mix-used,…).
- Experience in the same business at a foreign company or real estate development company.
- Excellent use of English.
- Bachelor’s degree of Architecture and above.
- Company bus.
- Annual year-end bonus and performance appraisal.
- Other benefit such as company trip, phone allowance, lunch allowance, etc.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.