Position: Administrative Assistant
Ha Noi, Vietnam
Report to: General, Administration and Accounting(“GAA”) Senior Manager
1. General Description of Tasks
· Arrange hotel, car, flights and other necessary logistics for employees and guests.
· Documentation on a periodically period.
· Keep office working environment clean and assure the company asset and facilities in good maintenance.
· Manage office sundries and stationeries.
· Develop and maintain a filing/data system.
· Search daily news related to Power/Infrastructure business and distribute to the team.
· Coordinate with GAA members to manage office internal procedures.
· Coordinate with Lessor (Building Staff) for guest registrations, assets in-and-out and other issues.
· Assist in preparing paper works and proceed simple cash payment.
· Assist in organizing internal and external events including seminars, conference, meetings, parties and company trips.
· Assist Japanese Managers/ Guests with administration and accounting issues such as printing, reservation making, invoice taking and common purchasing.
· Other Administrative issues instructed by other Employees.
· College graduate or equivalent
· Good computer skills and English capabilities (oral, writing, reading).
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and behave in a professional manner.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with superiors, co-workers, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
· Well organized, service minded and team spirit.
· Temporary contract (per year)
· Salary: Negotiation
· 1-3 years working experience