A foreign construction company in Khanh Hoa Province is looking for an Accountant who is in charge of financial work related to the project site.
- Manage declaration for Foreign Contractor Tax (VAT and CIT), PIT.
- Monitor and prepare weekly expenditure, cash flow for the site management.
- Manage and keep recording of contract, VAT invoice and related documents.
- Seek quotations for minor works and services from local suppliers as required.
- Support to purchase required items for site works within the guidelines of the site purchasing procedures with preparing Request for Purchase and Purchase Order.
- Manage insurance, medical claim.
- Other duties as required.
- A bachelor’s degree or an associate degree in commercial, accountant, global communication or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of tax and accounting work.
- Solid knowledge for Vietnamese Accountant Regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of administrative work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Timeliness of delivery of services and reports.
- Accuracy of reports and records.
- Advanced English level.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.