An agency is looking for an Account Executive - working directly with Account Manager and clients, taking briefs, making proposals and propose to Manager and clients.
· Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
· Working with other team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
· Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
· Daily working with Account Manager/ Project leader and clients to complete the detailed project plan with day-to-day operational aspect of project scope from initiation to closure.
· Making reports to reflect project progress including risks, benefits, KPIs achievement to Account Manager/ Leader and clients.
· Ensuring that communication flows effectively.
· Gaining trust and maintaining good relationships with clients.
· Working with other teams to find insights & provide creative inputs.
· Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
· Managing accounts and accomplish assignments in a timely and efficient manner such as campaign performance, media plan, contract preparation.
· At least 1-2 years of experience. Worked at a digital agency is a plus.
· Good analytical skills as well as communication skills (oral and written).
· Interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Effective team working skill.
· Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, good problem-solving skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving work environment.
· Be able to work under high pressure and meet deadlines.
· Good at Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc).
· Fluent in written and spoken Japanese.
· Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported by coworkers and supervisor.
· Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshops of professional organizations and experts.
· Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
· Allowances and bonus by project
· Annual company trip and team building.
· Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.