A foreign company is currently looking for talented Vietnamese Site Project Manager at Vung Tau to join dynamic team.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the project to come up with the budget and deliverables.
- Be responsible for construction site management.
- Oversee and provide direction to contractors, subcontractors, and consultants ensuring quality standards are met.
- Manage and oversee construction site team.
- Adhere to legal regulations, building and safety codes, and other requirements.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil.
- Proven working experience in project management at Developers or Contractors.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- On-site supervision experience at a construction company required
- English: Business level fluently
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.