- Make Quotations
- Receive and handle customers’ requirements about product quality, delivery time ...
- Maintain current customers and make new business relationships with potential customers
- Fully understand structure, functions, prices, advantages and disadvantages of company products and competitors’ products.
- Asking the needs of customers regularly
- Coordinate with the construction department to keep track with the installation schedule of ongoing project and handle occurrence in the installation process relating to the product.
- Prepare documents related to project at the request of the contractor
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Age: 27~35
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Construction
- Language: Japanese N3 or higher, English (Read and write well)
- Have experience in B2B sales.
- Can go on business trip frequently (Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang…)
Apply online or contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.