Foreign company is looking for Vietnamese candidates for ESG Manager position to be responsible to lead and execute on the company’s strategic objectives related to social and environmental opportunities.
- Manage and supervise ESG related regulatory process for all projects in Vietnam
- Lead and supervise the ESG related requirements based on international standard, including those from financial institutions.
- Manage ESG related consultants and advisors and to develop and submit necessary applications and reports to relevant authorities and/or lenders.
- Lead and supervise compliance of relevant ESG related action and monitoring programs.
- Maintain relationships with relevant institutions, administrations, regional and local authorities/Provinces, contractors, consultants.
- Support the team to complete ESG related due diligence in evaluating new project opportunities.
- Bachelor/master’s degree at least 3 years of relevant experience in power plant, real estate, and infrastructure developer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- International experience or multi-functional team environment is an advantage.
- Proven ability to work independently and teamwork
- Good communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.