The company history and legacy started in 2016, as a subsidiary company of the Group in Japan. The company works to create valuable mobile content as well as services delivered through means of application and web for Japan market. With the original members of 20 people, they grow their members up to more than 100 bright talents and continue to grow more.
Company AI Labs' mission is to research and provide Values to our clients by deploying cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence solutions in real-world applications. Our focus areas are Healthcare, Weather, and AI for Business. Our teams use statistical, mathematical and ML approaches to make predictions to improve essential points in clients' workflows. As our Engineer, you will help us in developing and deploying AI Systems on the cloud with your software technical knowledge and server/cloud/Data Lake (Azure/AWS/GCP) experiences.
- Location: Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Working time: 8:30 AM — 17:30PM; Mon — Fri
- Level: Manager
- Report to: Line Manager
We are looking for Data Scientists Manager who would like to participate in the project to use existing various data to apply to AI, moreover, combine with other data to create new value and also manage AI Lab organization with other management members (at least 15 members)
Example of data using various projects
- Data of medical examination results, medical questionnaire results or image of them in health check, or general medical examination
- Data of athletes' training results and vitality
- Pregnancy activities data of pregnant women
- Life data such as weather and navigation
- Text data such as newspapers
- By combining and analyzing Healthcare data such as medical examination/ medical questionnaire results and labor data such as mental health check and overtime records etc., we can find out future health risks at an earlier stage
- Python, R, MATLAB, SPSS
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft AZURE, Redmine, GitHub etc.
- Having experiences for managing an organization (at least having experiences for 10 members)
- Having experiences for Human Management for Data Scientist
- Having experiences as Project Manager for AI / Data Science Project
- Having experiences for building up / improvement for process
- Having experiences for building up / improvement for organization issues (Training/Skill up/ quality of project /coding skill/ evaluation/ recruitment/
- improvement customer comfort etc.)
- Having skill for leadership for projects and organization issues
- Having experience training data scientists
- Having experience leading a project team
- Have a great ambition and ability to study the most leading-edge research by yourself and apply them to your own development
- Have technical skills and creativity to build new technologies from scratch by yourself if it is necessary but does not exist yet
- Have experiences in research and study related to Statistical Mathematic such as Regression analysis, SVM or Information theory
- Have taken part in research/business about AI, Machine Learning, Natural language processing (NLP), Neural network and so on
- Have experiences in research and study related to Engineering and Science, Econometrics, Behavior Psychology, Medical Statistic and so on
- Have working experiences in Statistical Analysis or Data Scientist
- In AI development, Trial & Error repeats many times to solve the problem with unclear specification or unfixed answer (result). For this reason, we are looking for the individual with the following requirements:
- Be agile in the cycle of Trial & Error (speed of use your thought in code)
- Be concerned with even small issues/ problems and solve all problems efficiently by your logical thought
- Be curious about knowledge. The person who is greatly interested in and curious about knowledge surely grows the most
- Have deep experiences in research
- English skill: Be able to use your English reading skill to gain information related to AI
- Working with latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Full social insurance payment
- Flexible working time
- Various training
- Big annual year-end party and Family Day every year, team building, charity, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, table-soccer, badminton, yoga, etc.
- Free snack, noodles, and coffee in a pantry
- And much more, join us and let yourself get new challenges!
- Private Health Care Insurance
Interview process: 2 rounds
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.