This position is required to lead Raw Materials and Finish Goods Warehouse team to finish daily jobs on time as request. Ensure account and material consistent, raw materials and finish goods receive, pick and release on time, Finish Goods load and ship on time, material security and warehouse operation meet EHS request.
1) In charge of warehouse daily operation, including receiving, material storage, picking, replenish to production; FG pick and loading based on shipment plan; ensure material are storage in good condition as request, material release to production on time and FG shipment as shipment plan request.
2) Data entry into system on time, manage daily cycle count, ensure account and material consistent.
3) Warehouse people management and good communication with count partners.
4) Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
5) Monthly stocktaking.
6) Monthly KPI measurement review.
7)Execute HR policies and procedures in the team (appraisal, development, training, records of attendance, sickness, overtime, etc.).
8)Other assignments if required.
5 years and above work experience in warehouse management.
Great team spirit, risk/problem preventative and people management, including safety, principles and employee motivation, etc.
Be good at Microsoft Office, such as Power point, word, excel
Communication in English
Have knowledge about 5S, ISO