· To be able to provide full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Understand functional design and provide a technical architecture that will meet functional design
· Ability to read a software requirement and produce a technical specification.
· Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task
· Develop required functionality and feature by coding on .Net platform & Internal Framework.
· Review code and ensure it conforms to standards.
· Help improve quality of existing code base
· Ensure project is complete according to written specifications. Communication and Teamwork.
· Other duties as deemed necessary for the job.
· Follow best practices while coding [.NET & Microsoft Dynamics CRM]
· Ensure that code is scalable for high performance scenarios
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 or 2016 experience is an advantage
· Minimum of two years’ experience in ERP implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
· Strong understanding of the CRM Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Dialogs, Client Extensions, SDK)
· Good understanding of CRM Functional Modules.
· Excellent English and Vietnamese writing skills and verbal skills
· Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports
· Strong and proved ASP.NET programming using C#; database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
· Strong knowledge of web-based Technologies.
· Development/Installation experience on an IFD environment is a plus.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time position
WORK SCHEDULE: 9 AM to 6:00 PM HCM time
WORK LOCATION: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam