JAC is opening sub - Manager positions in the Commercial industry.
The client is one of the enterprises in the ecommerce industry with more than 12-years of experience. They successfully supported many SMEs reached the target goal even sooner expected. The succeed story was told around and it established the company’s reputation in this field.
The company is providing a service that covers a package to help the company maximize its ROI. The service provides back-office support, customer service management and marketing thoughts social channels even ensure the security and keep it at the lowest cost. They are partner with strong security 3rd parties such as Microsoft, SCT Secure, Nessus, etc. to protect the customers
The current positions are just built as a new team with 3 members and planned to expand in the next year.
Location: District 3, HCMC
Career path: Sub - Manager
Report Line: Line Managers, BoDs
Team size: 3 (New team)
· Develop sales plan, and motivate and support sales team to achieve the target
· Actively search for sales leads and exceed sales target
· Develop suitable materials, campaigns, and related methods to promote sales activities, the product, and the organization.
· Cultivate, manage a portfolio of enterprise clients
· Develop a sales team, and support sales manager to cultivate and oversee the training, activities, and performance of the sales team
· Support sales manager to design the management system for sales team
· Advise clients on the suitable solutions for various eCommerce matters (system, SEO, design, marketing etc.)
· Coordinate and well communicate with tech development and marketing department to continuously improve the products
· Monitor the progress of on-going projects
· Maintain strong relationships with existing clients
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or IT-related areas
· 3+ years of tech-related sales or business development experience at a B2B software company
· Experience in planning and executing sales strategies
· Experience in customer relationship management
· Strong interest for the field of technology, eCommerce and related matters
· Strong aptitude for IT processes and application, demonstrate the ability to learn a new product fast.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Presentation skills
· Business-fluent in English, conversational Japanese (from N3) is a strong plus.
· 3+ years of sales or business development experience at an EC system supplier or sales agency
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals, as well as managing a sales team.
· Understand eCommerce topics (SEO, Digital marketing, C2C, B2C, B2B, B2B2C etc.), IT system/solution (SaaS, ERP, CRM, UI/UX etc.)
Interview processes: 2-3 rounds (with department Managers)