Our client is a Japanese company established in 1997 focusing on the collaboration between teams among the companies which would be suitable for large-scaled with multinational enterprises to small-scaled teams. Currently, they are a leader of Japan’s Collaborative software in 10 consecutive years with around 8 million of users.
They have the Development centers in China, Vietnam and official partners in the US, UK, Germany, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia. In Ho Chi Minh office, they concentrate on testing process and would love to deliver the best experience for users.
Joining this position, you will have opportunities to experience yourself to work in a Scrum team:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, develop and execute test cases on component/integration and e2e level to ensure product quality
- Write and maintain clear, precise bug reports to submit to the bug tracking system.
- Create test documentation in support of manual exploratory testing.
- Do manual testing (including design test cases, execute test in web app, mobile web & application (Android & iOS).
- Work with development teams to reproduce and resolve problems.
- Estimate time required to complete the testing plan.
- Analyze defects and test results to be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Contribute to continuous quality assurance improvement
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University/College degree in IT
- 3+ years of experience in the same position
- Love designing and executing manual testing in web application
- Ability to read and write technical documents in English
- Experience in API testing
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good learning and research ability
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Flexible working hours
- Salary review: twice a year
- Opportunities to go on business trips
- Global medical insurance and Death & disabilities insurance
- Team building activities
- Creative & young working space
- 14 Annual Leaves/ year
- Fixed bonus: 13th-month salary
- Performance bonus
- Annual company trip
Interested candidates kindly contact via:
Phone no: +84 933 523 723