The company is 100% invested from Japan and starts the operation in Vietnam since 2015 together with the Japanese team to developing products for Head Quarters based in the center of HCMC - District 1.
They provide more than 100+ services such as E-commerce, News, Dating, Weather forecast… on both PC and Mobile phone with the number of visits up to 64-billion-page view for each month. Currently, they have more than 150 members. They aim to be the No 1 company in delivery best product to end users.
Joining this position, you will have a chance to experience yourself a E2E project with a large scale, develop your communication skill and be a team leader.
What you will do
- Manage and monitor systems.
- IT business process improvement. Design and implement tool using in system maintenance.
- Support for designing internal system architecture.
- Design and implement system to improve performance, scalability, applicability.
- Detect and solve any problem impact to reliability of internal system.
- SRE scale: 5000 users working concurrently.
What you should have
- Have experience in develop and test with Node.js Web application
- Have experience in maintenance web application on Linux environment.
- Has knowledge or experience about Infrastructure as Code
- Able to make or read technical document by English
- Has experience in DevOps with B2C, B2B services.
- Has experience in development with team.
- Has experience in deployment system monitoring.
- Has experience in leading solving problem.
- Better to have
- Has experience in IT consulting.
- Could understanding TCP/IP, HTTP protocol or network architecture.
Salary and benefits
- Additional Annual leaves up to 17 days/ year
- Seniority allowance, Lunch Allowance, Parking Allowance
- Birthday leave and allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Salary can be reviewed based on your performance result on annual salary review
- Early leaving at 4pm at the end of the month
- Opportunity to work in Japan
- Interesting activities: team building, company party, company trip, etc.
- Training and seminar based on job requirements
Interview process: 2 rounds (Technical Interview + HR Interview)