1. Job Description:
•Controlling construction process with contractors and consultants on site.
•Checking technical designs, and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
•Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
•Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered.
•Survey the completed work volume performed by sub-contractors.
• Make daily report to Project Manager
• Guide and support for necessary management for Safety and Environmental subjects
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor Degree in civil engineering or Relevant Degree
• English fluent in both writing and conversation
• Over 3 years of experience for Construction Projects
• Proactive and initiative personality
• Self-motivated, disciplines, performance driven and able to work in a team or independently
• Maturity and confidence
Apply online or contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.