Service Engineer/Senior Service Engineer
Location: Hoan Kiem – Hanoi – Vietnam
The position requires a professional representation between the customer and the company in all aspects of the customer relations.
· Conduct Servicing in area of responsibility
· Liaison and customer support representative for the local region for Service support
· Provide phone and email support, technical advice & ECSC support as appropriate to customers
· Able to complete all Technical Responsibilities.
· Independently perform routine troubleshooting and repairs on the designated modality while working within the escalation procedure.
· Carry out the Field Change Orders, Safety Checks / Modifications
· Perform routine calibrations and preventative maintenance on their designated modality and secondary modality.
· Conduct Planned Maintenance for Customers as required
· Read, analyze, interpret and follow signal flow on blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
· Instruct customers in proper use of the equipment.
· Assist Sales/Customer Service with technical advice.
· Maintain all company-leased equipment, including company computer, parts, and tools.
· Uphold company philosophy and all policies and procedures by maintaining appropriate controls to assure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations, thereby fulfilling legal responsibilities and enhancing the quality of our organization
· Ability to troubleshoot/diagnose issues with software and hardware interfaces.
· Excellent technical/analytical skills in the area of PC/Network Computing and Operating systems
· Working knowledge/understanding of Accelerator products for Cancer treatment and proficiency in assigned product specialties
· Familiarity/proficiency with the following applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx, CLM
· Ability to effectively interact with customers (via phone and face-to-face)
· Proficiency in the use of test equipment and hand tools including oscilloscopes, multi-meters.
· A good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice, including ESD requirements.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Graduate from Hanoi Technology University. Major should be biomedical, electronics, mechatronics.
3-4 years experience on medical equipment or any electronic devices. Experience on robotics technology is the strength.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.