Our client, one of leadings in Automotive field is hiring service assistant manager with detail infor as below:
- Manage Company Big Bike workshop
- Manage the internal service process, service product line up, service charge, price lists proposal.
- After sales promotion campaign development and monitoring.
- After Sales staff management
- Manage and control the internal incentive policy
- Manage warranty claims, outstanding recall
- Manage Pre-Delivery Inspections
- Manage mobile workshop
- Manage after sales trainings
- Manage and update workshop equipment and tools
- Ensure the workshop is always clean and presentable to customers
- Manage the service performance report, KPI monitoring.
- Manage customer database/ CRM.
- Manage customer complains related to technical issues
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Cooperate with Marketing department for service product line up promoting.
- Expand the relationship with riders communities by participating in tours, events for riders.
- Graduated from university. Bachelor degree in related field.
- Minimum 3 years big motorcycles technical experience.
- Minimum 1 years experienced in management role.
- Strong in planning, training and monitoring.
- Solid relationship with rider community is a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to effectively communicate with Vietnamese staffs.
- A2 license. (prefered)
If you are seeking an opportunity and interesting in this chance, don't hesitate to apply and take it.